1. This science studies the unseen, untouchable world and that is why it is called metaphysics because it is beyond the physical world. It is the mother of all philosophies, religions, sciences and self realization activities. It covers three basic areas of study: God, Self and Knowledge. This teaching deeply encourages the one selfs knowledge.
2. It is the purpose of Metaphysics to help you to resolve your problems so you can have a happier life. This can be achieved by living according to the Seven Unveiled Principles of Nature, the Seven Aspects of God and by unfolding the occult natural powers we all have. Metaphysics provides an explanation for all the things you dont understand, for all that is hidden or or for the situations the intellect or senses cannot grasp. Metaphysics explains that all God wants for us is good.
3. Metaphysics is the mother of all sciences and religions and that is why it belongs to no one and to everyone at the same time. It does not matter whether we are Christians or not, if we have any religion or not, if we are in the New Age movement or any other group. The Masters who revealed this teaching did not provide its ownership to any group in particular.
4. Metaphysics was the term used by Andronicus of Rhodes in the first century B.C., in reference to topics covered by the work placed after the Physics in the editing and commentary of Aristotle's works
5. These teachings are also known as The Practice of The Presence of God.
by Ruben cedeÑo
The Pillars of Metaphysics synthesize in a masterful manner the teachings of the New Era.
1º Law of Mentalism. “THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental.”–The Kybalion. This principle teaches that the mind is everything. Whatever you think of, you manifest. Thoughts are the leading energy in your life, so, if all you think is good, it will become true.
|2º The Inner Christ. It is the presence of God in every human heart as a three fold flame: The Blue Flame on the right side of your heart, is all Gods Faith, Strength and Will. The Gold Flame, in the center of your heart, is all your Divine Wisdom, Illumination and Knowledge. The Pink Flame, on the left side of your heart, is all your Divine Love, Activity, Diplomacy and Supply.|
|3º The Spiritual Hierarchy. It is a Brotherhood of Light Beings watching over mankind. They are known as Saints by the Christians, as Buddhas by Buddhists, as Mahatmas by the hindues, as Ascended Masters by Esoteric Groups. They are in Shamballa, in the etheric region of Long Island, in New York City. These Masters command The Seven Aspects of God: Good Will, Wisdom, Love, Purity, Truth, Supply and Freedom.|
|4º The Violet Flame. It is the sacred fire that consumes all destructive karma, setting us free from our past mistakes and misuse of the Divine Energy. I Am the Law of Forgiveness and the Violet Flame that transmutes, consumes and erase all the wrongdoing done by mankind.|